RDC6: A Hannibal Convention

Antworten
Yshira
The Kingslayer
Danksagung erhalten: 761 Mal

RDC6: A Hannibal Convention

Beitrag von Yshira »

Die RDC5 ist noch in vollem Gange, aber die RDC6 hat bereits ein Datum und eine Webseite mit allen Infos.
RD6.jpg
Die RedDragon Con ist eine kleine, aber sehr feine Hannibal Convention welche von Starfury Conventions organisiert wird.
Bisher gab es von da nur gute Kommentare.
Ich selber konnte dieses Jahr leider nicht hin (krank, kaputtes Knie welches reisen unmöglich macht), aber viele Freunde von mir sind dort und die Tweets und Facebook Posts sind alle positiv.

Link zur Con: Starfury.co.uk/RedDragon6
Link zur Facebook Gruppe: Facebook.com/StarfuryRedDragon5
"जो है बनकर तोड़ने"
- Shamsher "Patty" Pathania -

connam
Mitglied der Ehrenlegion
Danksagung erhalten: 294 Mal

Re: RDC6: A Hannibal Convention

Beitrag von connam »

Offenbar war Richard Armitage auf der RDC5...

Bild

Bild

Bin gespannt auf die Gästeliste der nächsten Con.
“What I need is someone who will make me do what I can.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yshira
The Kingslayer

Beitrag von Yshira »

Ja, war er.
Und er war toll, haben alle gesagt.
Auch wenn er am Samstag noch etwas zurückhaltend war, war er dann am Sonntag um so lockerer.
"जो है बनकर तोड़ने"

Yshira
The Kingslayer

Beitrag von Yshira »

Die Red Dragon 6 hat ein neues Datum bekommen und findet jetzt eine Woche früher statt, damit die Lucifer Schauspieler ihren anderen Verpflichtungen nachkommen und dennoch zur RD6 kommen können.
"जो है बनकर तोड़ने"

Yshira
The Kingslayer

Beitrag von Yshira »

Via Sean Harry/Starfury Events:
STARFURY: RED DRAGON 6 UPDATE

Due to the Covid-19 epidemic currently effecting the planet, I have been forced to make the difficult decision to postpone Red Dragon 6 to a later date.

I have been in constant contact with the representatives for actors attending this convention, and it was felt that the event would be best served by moving to new dates later in the year to ensure that the guests advertised could still attend.

As of yesterday I was fully committed to putting this event on over the original weekend, but as the epidemic has been spreading, it became clear that if I did not move to new dates then we would lose over half of the guests as well as a good proportion of the attendees.

Mads Mikkelsen and Hugh Dancy have agreed to reschedule to new dates, and I am currently dealing with their representatives and the Radisson Blu Hotel to finalise when Red Dragon 6 will take place.

I appreciate that this news will be frustrating to our attendees. But I felt that it would be better to move the event rather than go ahead with a depleted guest line up.

To confirm, Red Dragon 6 has not been cancelled, but it being postponed to new dates due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The new dates have not been confirmed yet. As soon as I have dates agreed with the Radisson and the representatives of Hugh Dancy and Mads Mikkelsen, I will update all attendees immediately. However, I thought it prudent to inform all attendees of the current situation.

This is not a decision that has been taken lightly, but I am committed to putting on the best possible event with the best guest line up for attendees.

We ask that you do not contact the Radisson Blu Hotel if you have made a booking with them using the convention code, as I am still negotiating with them regarding this. All attendees will be updated regarding room bookings at the Radisson is due course.

Thanks you for your support during these difficult times, and I look forward to seeing you at Red Dragon 6.
"जो है बनकर तोड़ने"

Yshira
The Kingslayer

Beitrag von Yshira »

Via Sean Harry/Starfury Events:
Event Update for RED DRAGON
Sadly, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we had to postpone our annual Hannibal event, Red Dragon 6, for the health and safety of all the attendees, guests and staff. However, I am now delighted to be able to announce the new dates for this event.
Red Dragon 6 will now be taking place at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Heathrow, from 22-24 October 2021.
I am currently working with the guests representatives to get the same line up of guests that we had previously advertised prior to having to postpone.
The Radisson isn’t taking room bookings just yet, but as soon as they are then I will email all ticket holders the link.
If you find that you are unable to attend these new dates, then you will be able to request a full refund on your ticket later this year. I will email attendees to notify them when refund requests open, and how the process will work. We'd appreciate it if you don't email us before then so we can ensure no requests are missed.
2020 has been a difficult year, but I look forward to partying with you all and celebrating Hannibal at Red Dragon 6 next year.
It has been tough navigating through the problems created by the current pandemic, and I have appreciated the support shown by the majority of attendees. In the meantime, I hope that you and your families stay both safe and well during this crisis, and I look forward to seeing you all next year when this is over.
Séan Harry
"जो है बनकर तोड़ने"

Antworten

Zurück zu „England“