R.I.P. - Wer 2021 von uns ging...

Live long and prosper!
Antworten
BSGFreak
Mitglied der Ehrenlegion
Danksagung erhalten: 467 Mal

R.I.P. - Wer 2021 von uns ging...

Beitrag von BSGFreak »

Quantum Leap star Dean Stockwell, who also guest starred on Star Trek: Enterprise, has passed away at age 85
Grat.jpg
Dean Stockwell as Colonel Grat in Star Trek: Enterprise “Detained”

He was perhaps best known for his role as Rear Admiral “Al” Calavicci in Quantum Leap, alongside Star Trek: Enterprise’s Captain Archer, Scott Bakula,
but he did land in one episode of Enterprise as well. Now Deadline has reported that Dean Stockwell has died. According to a member of Stockwell’s family,
he died peacefully at home of natural causes on November 7 at the age of 85.

Stockwell began acting by the age of seven, and almost changed careers at one point prior to being brought on to do Paris, Texas in the early 80s. He continued acting and retired in 2015. He appeared on stage, screen, and television with notables such as Errol Flynn, Roddy McDowell, and Katherine Hepburn, among other well-known actors. He earned four Emmy nominations for his iconic role on Quantum Leap.

He appeared again with Scott Bakula as a Tandaran, Col. Grat, in the Star Trek: Enterprise season one episode, “Detained.”

Outside of Star Trek, he also appeared with several other Trek alumni, including Michael Ansara, Jeffrey Hunter, Arnold Moss, Leonard Nimoy, and George Takei in various projects.

BSGFreak
Mitglied der Ehrenlegion
Danksagung erhalten: 467 Mal

Re: R.I.P. - Wer 2021 von uns ging...

Beitrag von BSGFreak »

Prolific actor and Star Trek guest Gavan O'Herlihy has passed away at 70

O’Herlihy is known to Trek fans from his role as the Kazon, Maje Jabin, in the Star Trek: Voyager season one episode, “Caretaker.”
Outside of Star Trek his screen credits also include such films as Never Say Never Again, Death Wish 3, and Superman III.
His other appearances included several with fellow Star Trek alumni, including Marina Sirtis.
gavan-o-herlihy-maje-jabin.png

Antworten

Zurück zu „Star Trek“